It is long recognised that the manufacture of food and drink is Ireland’s most indigenous industry, with over 230,000 jobs linked to the sector with a €26bn turnover Ireland is well placed to continue its expansion and growth within this industry.
But while growth brings opportunities it also brings challenges - energy costs, currency, commodity costs, consumer demand, labour costs, regulatory burden etc. - having an effect on competitiveness. Changes to the Common Agricultural Policy, WTO agreements and climate change will also continue to cause significant change to the business environment.
Uniquely the Irish food industry is dispersed throughout all regions of Ireland Procad Engineering with its team of technical experts have spent the last 15 years working with a variety of food companies right across the country to provide a wide range of services and support including:
- Feasibility / Front End Design Studies
- Site Masterplanning
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Project and Construction Management
- Factory Audits / Due Diligence Assignments
- Food Safety / GMP Reviews
- Refrigeration & Process Cooling Applications
- Production/Simulation Modeling
- Automation & Information Systems
- 3D Computer Modeling / Visualisation
- Environmental / Safety / Risk Engineering
- Sustainability Services / Energy Audits / Energy Projects
Contact us to discuss your requirements
We have skilled staff ready to work on your project(s).